Priority Zero: Daily Tasks
- Staying informed
- I am keeping up to date with (almost) everything
posted by YouTube and VidLii channels I follow, as well as mutual followers on
social media (Mastodon, Neocities, Discord).
Priority One: Weekly to Monthly
- Making that cheddar
- Taking surveys, watching ads, and using cashback
and passive sites to earn Amazon.com gift cards because I like free shit.
Want some referral links?
- Website Wednesdays
- Every week or so, I publish the progress I've
made on my sites - CD5K, Bytemoth's Brook, and the MothZone.
Reducing hosting expenses complete.
(Re)creating the rest of the Brook.
Priority Two: Occasional/On Hold
- Plundering the Archive(.org)
- In order for my website to have an
authentic 1997 aesthetic, I am gathering GIFs and scripts from abandoned
Perusal progress: 320/951
- Securing sysop status
- I am (slowly) setting up an oldschool
BBS, web forum, and Pleroma instance on
some spare computer systems.
Current task: Reinstalling Windows 98.
- Reading webcomics
- Homestuck aside, I have not read webcomics
since July 2015. Should probably get caught up and see if it provides any
inspiration for my own stories.
Recently binged: Gene Catlow (RIP)
Priority Three: Serving Temporal Jailtime
- Expanding the collection
- I want to continue to collect games
(physical and digital) and systems that interest me. Expensive, though.
Instead, I'm currently picking up some old digital cameras for cheap.
- Growing lemons
- The erotic writing projects are currently taking
lower priority, but the ideas for them are stacking up.
Hypothetical future lewdfic count: ≥197
- (Not) making videos
- I have the equipment to start doing reviews and
gameplays, but finding time to record and edit is another issue.
- Build More Computers
- PC-5014 has served me well, and will continue
to do so, but its AM3+ hardware is beginning to show its age. I'm waiting to
see if DDR5 becoming available results in CPU socket changes before getting
any parts, though.
PC-5024 Estimated Cost: $1575
people also feel like half an underachiever trying to do the work of two
Please continue relaxing in my brook.